Women have long been considered the weaker sex, much to the protestations of feminists everywhere. Unfortunately, this stereotype exists even today in the 21st century. Perhaps that's why violent crimes against women are at an all-time high and there is a need to teach self defense for women.
All women live with a certain level of risk for crime. In fact, a 21-year-old woman today has a 1 in 4 chance of having a violent crime committed against her. These crimes range from the shocking such as rape to simply intrusive like car jacking or purse snatching.
What's even scarier is that often, the crimes committed against women happen in their own homes by a loved one like a husband or boyfriend. What a horrible feeling to have to worry about your safety and well being in the place where you should feel safest.
The answer to combating crimes against women isn't as difficult as you might think. All women can benefit from self-defense hints and tips. Some just don't see the need at all. But one victim gives the following to think about when considering whether or not you need to know at least a few self-defense measures.
Why You Should Care About Self Defense
1. Because you can't even imagine what it feels like to be violated like that.
2. Because he's stronger than you are and you will be helpless against him
3. All you have is yourself when it comes to self-defense
4. Being a victim stays with you for life and it's not easy to cope sometimes
5. When you defend yourself against a criminal, they know there's at least one woman he can't overpower
6. Knowing self-defense is a lot better than waking up at night screaming and crying from a nightmare about the crime
7. Look at it as insurance - insurance for you and your well-being
8. It's not difficult to learn and even easier to carry out
9. Learning self-defense is your best counterattack against surviving a rape or assault
Self-defense isn't learning how to shoot a gun or handle a Taser. It involves knowing how to avoid situations that put you at risk then coupling them with evasive techniques that can help keep you safe and sound. The best self-defense is a proactive offense, and we'll teach you how to do that.
We'll also provide you with some basic self-defense moves along with ways to use common objects when defending yourself against an attacker. You'd be surprise at how many uses you can find from a small bottle of body spray!
There is an ongoing debate regarding the use of weapons as self-defense for women. We'll look at that debate and give you some facts to help you decide if carrying a weapon is the right route for you. should learn how to convert anything as weapon.
Self defense for women is important and you owe it to yourself to stay safe. Don't let the criminals win - prove to them that women can be strong too. Learn self-defense and be confident that when the time comes, you'll be able to defend yourself. There's no time like the present!
If you interested to learn just call +91 8939315155 / 9840364789
IV dan Isshinryu karate, japan
IV dan shorinji ryu karate, japan
V dan World free style karate
Red blackbelt Tae kwon do