STUDY KIT MATERIAL for 'ASSISTANT PUBLIC PROVIDENT FUND COMMISSIONER (APFC)' Examination (UPSC) 2012. Correspondence Course by CAREER QUEST, Delhi.
Fees: Rs.5000 Admission open. Order now!
Call 09990840999, 09811299811.
UPSC - APFC
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Exam 2012
CAREER QUEST DISTANCE LEARNING COURSE (STUDY KIT)
Get Quality Study Material at Your Home! Order Now!
Career Quest APFC kit includes:
* Books (selected by our experts)
* CD (includes reference material based on syllabus)
* Practice papers
* Previous year q paper 2002
* Guidelines for effective study
* Facility of query solving through email
* Current events updates.
Through all the above way we have covered the syllabus given by UPSC for APFC exam.
About Career Quest?
- Career Quest is a reputed coaching institute based in Delhi. Sanjeev Kabeer is the Director of the institute. Many of our students have become successful officers in their respective fields since 2007. We empower our students by providing them a right guidance, timely help and best study kit. Career Quest is trusted by successful candidates.
What is APFC KIT?
- Career Quest APFC KIT is a special package for complete preparation. In this kit you will find a complete study material for Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner Exam. Career Quest Education is the first institute to bring the concept of STUDY KIT . You can get this KIT at your home or anywhere you wish! This kit is comprised of essential books and quality reference material suggested by successful candidates and expert in the field.
It includes Notes, Books, 1 CD and Q Papers
What is included in a KIT?
- Career Quest APFC Study Kit is unique and very useful because it provides you -------
Standard books + Notes + Reference Material in CD + Question Papers.
Is distance learning / correspondence mode suitable for APFC exam?
- Conceptual clarity is most important factor for UPSC exams. A good distance learning program like "Career Quest APFC Study Kit" is suitable for home based self preparation which will provide you easy material for better understanding. UPSC exams are very competitive. It is expected that for APFC 2012 exam more than 3 lacs candidates will apply. So one need to prepare with proper time management and hard-work. Our correspondence program (KIT) will save your time, will give you exact books and material and timely guidance at your home! So no need to visit any book shop or coaching institute for material or guidance. You may also send us email if you have any doubts. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Is this material Extensive or Intensive?
- We always work hard to provide you the best KIT. Our editorial team select the books and prepare the kit. The combination of books, notes and reference material is considered the best for self preparation. Kit is compact and complete which helps you to prepare extensively as well as intensively.
Is this KIT sufficient to get success in APFC exam?
- Your KIT covers the whole syllabus. With this kit your regular study with practical timetable, regular revision cycle, regular thorough reading of national newspaper, informative magazine reading, regulated internet surfing, discussion with serious and capable friends, constant motivation are very much important factors for success in competitive exams.
What are the other benefits which comes with the KIT?
- With your kit, you get more and more benefits. Like, you get Free CD, updates through mail or sms. Also you can avail free guidance by our experts on phone and through email. Which helps you to maintain the right track of preparation.
Is this KIT suitable for me?
- Kit is best suitable for all candidates, those who are just starting their preparation. It is equally good for those who are reading wrong and too many books or other irrelevant material.
When I will get KIT?
- After making the payment inform us by call or sms or email. After the immediate confirmation of your payment we will start process of sending you the best KIT. In normal conditions we dispatch the kit in 2 days.
If there is any query or problem where should i contact?
- Career Quest is based in Delhi. If you are near to Delhi, you may visit us personally by taking an appointment. If you are away from Delhi, you may call us on our helpline numbers 09811 29 9811 and 09990840999. You may also send email to email@example.com
We are always connected with you!
Registration open for
APFC Distance Learning Course.
Rs.5000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only)
How to order the kit or notes?
- It's very simple! Just 1 - 2 - 3 - -
1 - Pay your fees by Cheque or DD or Online Transaction
2 - Inform us by call/SMS or email when you deposit the fees.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call : 09811 29 9811 or 09990840999
3 - After confirmation of your fee payment, we will send you the kit as per your order by Courier or Registered Post at your given address. It will reach to you in a week.
(Time depend on your location. In metro cities it reaches very fast. At remote places it take little longer)
Easy & Secure Mode of Payment:
OPTION 1. Send DD or Cheque in favour of 'CAREER QUEST' payable at Delhi.
OPTION 2. Deposit Cash in any ICICI BANK or BANK OF INDIA branch near to you.
OPTION 3. Transfer money online if you have Internet banking facility of your bank.
Please Note the Details of our bank accounts to deposit the fees:
Bank Of India Account Details :
Payee Name - CAREER QUEST
IFSC Code: BKID0006062
A/c. No. - 606220110000178
A/c. Type : Current Account
Branch - Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi
Make a DD/Cheque in favour of CAREER QUEST, Payable at Delhi, and send it to the following address by Post or Courier.
(Institute for Competitive Exams)
M-2, Himalika Commercial Complex,Bulding No.5 and 6,
Behind UCO Bank, Near Batra Cinema,
Dr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi - 110009
Phone: 09811299811, 09990840999
FREE DELIVERY IN INDIA! Free shipping!
We deliver your kit at your address. Rs.5000 is all inclusive.
No extra charges!
* Extra charges are aplicable only for International Delivery.
Call or sms
09811 29 9811
0999 0840 999
for any help or query about kit.