Greetings from ISITECH BUSINESS SCHOOL, Mauritius
I am writing on behalf of ISITECH BUSINESS SCHOOL, Mauritius. IBS is well positioned Management School approved by TEC, Govt. of Mauritius and affiliated to The University of Greenwich, UK, offering various Management courses. We are looking forward to partner with prospective International Education Consultants (Authorized Representatives) to support our admission drive for September Intake and December Intake.
Courses that IBS offer for international students are as follows
1. MBA full Time- 12+4 Months for Graduates
2. PGDM Full Time-12 Months for Graduates
3. Associate Degree-12 Months for 12th Pass outs
VISA is processes by IBS
No Consulate interview
Fee Includes Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Accommodation, Onwards Airfare, LAPTOP( Food is not included, which will cost about $50 a month)
Work permit on arrival for Part time jobs
1 years Work permit after course completion
Internship provided by IBS
Huge employment Potential
Campus Placements by IBS
Free Local Transportation
Ultimately, it is easy walk for students unlike other countries.
Why IBS for Authorized Representatives
1. No VISA paperwork to be done
2. 100% admission success unlike any other countries (Depends on Visa Approval)
3. Easy to convince the students, on low fee and all inclusive
4. Reasonable Incentives
5. Simple admission Process, which is online and can be, tracked every admission status online
How does it works
1. Authorized representatives are required to register online.
2. Admission staff will get in touch with registrants for Agreement formalities
3. Sign an Agreement with IBS.
3. Admission staff will provide User ID and Password to access to admissions online
4. Start making admissions online and track the status.
Application and Admission Process
Once a student, who meets the entry requirements is counseled and agreed to take admission with IBS, then A.R (Authorized representative) can go online and
1. Fill online application form for the student.
2. Upload the academic and passport documents online (it is part of the application)
3. You can login and edit the student application any number of times till student receives the “Enrollment Certificate”
4. Once all the documents are uploaded and application filled, then one of the staff members will call the student for “Interview”
5. If, the student is through the interview, then he will receive the “Provisional Offer letter”
6. Once the student receive the P.O, then he/she need to Pay admission fee”$3350” in the form of Bank transfer on the Name of ISITECH BUSINESS SCHOOL, to be drawn at Mauritius.
7. Upload the scanned copy online ( Transfer certificate issued by Bank)
6. A.R will have to send all the documents to IBS, India office.
8. Once received he/she will get “Enrolment Certificate”
9. IBS staff will process the visa in Mauritius.
10. Authorized representative can view the status online for every admission.
11. Once the visa is approved, then IBS will send the visa to the student (A.R office)
12. Once visa is received student will have to pay remaining fees in the same way as stated above.
13. Once the fee is received the IBS will contact student for date of travel and arrange an Air Ticket for student to Travel to Mauritius.
Note: Please find the enclosed attachment for fee and Incentive structure.
Please email us back if you have any questions.
Reepa – Director, Smile Education Consultancy
Phone: +91-9831263838 , +91-9903033033