The Brite English Programme sets International Standards in practical English skills like listening, reading, writing and speaking. This is mainly for the school going children of age group 7 to 14 years.
This programme is affiliated to the Cambridge university and helps students to appear for the YLE Exams.(starters, movers and flyers)
After a market research conducted, we found that the students from CBSE, State Board, and Matriculation Schools were not very familiar with various aspects of the English language.
Keeping all this in view, we have devised the syllabus in such a way that students are familiarized with the various aspects of the English language including Grammer. As part of this programme we are teaching the following : 1) Comprehension, 2) Vocabulary Building, 3) Grammar, 4) Dictation, 5) Activity – Spoken English
1) Comprehension: After every class, we do have a comprehension where students are made to read the comprehension and then answer the questions that follow it. This will improve their communication skills to a large extent.
2) Vocabulary Building: Every class we do introduce them to 5 – 10 new words and make them find the meanings for these words, thus encouraging the usage of the Dictionary.
3) Grammar: All aspects of Grammar starting from Noun, Verb etc are tought and exercises are given in accordance with this for the students to give them an idea about the various usages and their implementation.
4) Dictation: We find most students making a lot of spelling mistakes at the time of writing. To overcome this we have introduced dictation as part of the curriculum. Every class they will be given a minimum of 10 words for dictation and will be corrected on the spot to enable them to understand their mistakes.
5) Activity – Spoken English : Here we do give a topic for the students to prepare on and then ask them to present it in groups. This does improve their Speaking, and listening skills and encourages group activity between students.
These are the various aspects that make our programme different from the other programmes.
We also conduct CLASSES on ABACUS & Mental Arithmetic (for children of age 4 to 6 yrs as Elementary course and 7 to 12 yrs Regular Course)